Must have engineering experience in aircraft interiors design creation and/or design quality control using CATIA V5.
Software experience preferred in SmarTeam, AutoCAD, and Excel (including macros).
Aircraft experience preferred in Parts 25 and 135 certifications
cabinet, monument, and plumbing design; designing/checking to customer design and/or spec package; as well as continuous improvement processes.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelor's Degree in engineering
5yrs in specific technical discipline or 10 yrs broad eng experience in several technical disciplines with Bachelors.
Must have engineering experience in aircraft interiors design creation and/or design quality control using CATIA V5
Cabinet, monument, and plumbing design;
designing/checking to customer design and/or spec package as well as continuous improvement processes.
1. Contributes to planning, developing and coordinating of important engineering projects
2. Provides specialized technical assistance to team members
3. Uses advanced techniques and modified extension of theories to provide technical solutions to a wide range of difficult problems
4. Determines and develops own approach to solutions within schedule and cost objectives
5. Works under limited supervision; work should only be required. to be reviewed for accuracy and consistency with meeting overall objectives
6. Acts as liaison with representatives outside of the assigned group/area
Engineering & Aerospace