Are you a student with an engineering degree, looking for a Summer internship? Are you also looking for an extraordinary opportunity, to apply what you have learned and work on products that potentially impact lives.
At Integer, we are looking for people, who want to make a difference in the world and help people in the process. Come work for a global industry leader in the Medical Device Outsourcing field. Obtain some hands on experience, working on exciting prototype projects.
Do you want to learn more about business and technology? At Integer we are committed to being the definitive leader in critical technologies by infusing integrity, innovation and operational excellence into the medical device and commercial markets. We understand that sometimes it takes a fresh face and a new take on things to complete a project or solve a problem. Our internship program allows you to gain hands on experience while participating in critical business projects aligned with department and company goals.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities:
- Adheres to Integer's Values and all safety, environmental, security and quality requirements including, but not limited to: Quality Management Systems (QMS), Safety, Environmental and Security Management Systems, U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) regulations, company policies and operating procedures, and other regulatory requirements.
- Supports department in a variety of daily tasks.
- Learns to work in a collaborative team environment.
- Participates in and contributes to Associate meetings.
- Assists team in identifying process improvements.
- Learns process and procedures relative to business operations.
- Participates in departmental projects aligned to company initiatives.
- Performs other duties as required.
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Education: Pursuing a Bachelor's or Master's degree in a related field
Knowledge & Skills:
- Special Skills: Strong verbal and written communication skills. Strong organization skills. Ability to follow written and verbal direction. Ability to operate standard office equipment.
- Specialized Knowledge: Knowledge of business ethics and office management procedures. Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office.
Some preferred skills or experiences are familiarity with Test method validation, design of experiments, MS excel, or Minitab.