- Must have advanced level experience with FPGA design and verification
- Expertise with one or more of the following:
- FPGA development of Xilinx devices using the Vivado tool suite
- FPGA development of Microchip/Microsemi/Actel devices using the Libero tool suite
- FPGA development of Altera/Intel FPGA using Quartus tool suite
- Familiarity with device-level verification methods and languages (e.g. constrained random, functional coverage, UVM and SystemVerilog)
- FPGA/ASIC verification using lab equipment (e.g. oscilloscopes and logic analyzers)
Experience leading the development of avionics hardware
- Working knowledge of Windows-based application software; including MS Office, Spice, Mathcad, MATLAB, ModelSim/QuestaSim, Vivado, Libero
- Experience with any of the following is a plus but not specifically required:
- Working knowledge of digital and electrical circuit theory preferred.
- Experience with RTCA DO-254 standards for Design Assurance Guidance for Airborne Electronic Hardware.
- Highly proactive and has an inherent sense of urgency on all tasks presented
- Diligent, detail and goal oriented, highly analytical and innovative
- Responsible and accountable team player and individual contributor.