Title: Design Engineer
Term: Full Time
Location: Lafayette, IN
- Conduct the design, development, and validation of mechanical components and structures related to the large Power Engines, using CAD techniques, such as Pro-E Creo.
- Identify problems with existing designs and devise methods and approaches to solve problems by applying knowledge of engineering, structures, and FEA.
- Coordinate the engineering changes and conduct modeling of structural components and assemblies relating to Large engines group, showing dimensions of the various parts in a detailed way using Pro-E and EDS software.
- Make changes to existing models according to the client's requirements using Pro-E.
- Work on releasing drawings and notices, and train on the client's software of EDS, HVC, and Team Center.
- Will be working under the guidance of team leads.