Who we are
Stefanini is a full service global provider of offshore, onshore and nearshore IT services, including application development and outsourcing services, IT infrastructure outsourcing (help desk support and desktop services), systems integration, consulting and strategic staffing to Fortune 1000 enterprises around the world. We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 40 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- Typically manages small or tier I or Deskside teams
- Coaching, counseling, providing feedback, handling disciplinary issues and providing positive recognition
- Ensuring each Technician meets his or her required goals including intraday schedule adherence, attendance, Deskside metrics, policy/handbook adherence, conduct and performance
- Writing employee performance evaluations, delivering annual merit reviews, updating employee journals daily and performing other administrative tasks as assigned
- Performing root cause analysis and identifying opportunities for efficiencies
- Working with the Recruiting Department in hiring qualified candidates
- Creating a cohesive team environment through consistent management
- Quality monitoring
- May provide workforce management
- Special project work may be assigned as needed
- Assist onsite technical support for end users