Deskside Support Technician III
Pay rate: $25/hr.
Location: Clayton, IN
Schedule: Monday – Friday, 4:30 PM – 1:00 AM (2nd shift)
One of our clients who is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions is looking for a Deskside Support Analyst to support summer sales for a retail company. This Support Analyst will be working in a Warehouse based in Clayton, IN.
- Identify, triage, prioritize and resolve Level 1 & 2 Incidents within our Service Level Agreement, which includes responding to high-priority outages outside of normal business hours; work as the liaison between site leadership, IT leadership and other technical team during outages
- Perform daily walks around the warehouse or plant and perform equipment inspections and preventive maintenance
- Manage and maintain an inventory of assets to ensure asset readiness to minimize incident impact and downtime
- Help create and maintain IT processes and procedures to support the site; lead local project management for site technical refreshes, end-user equipment deployments for expansions, and end-user equipment deployments for site startups
- Perform installation, upgrades, maintenance, basic troubleshooting and repair of various software, as well as computer devices, mobile phones, scanners, network equipment, printers, telephones, etc.
- Provide training, mentorship, and leadership for other technicians
- Maintain exceptional service by enforcing quality and customer service standards, analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems, identifying trends and recommending system improvements
- Make technical recommendations to site leadership regarding problems, projects, and releases
- Create batch files or PowerShell scripts for asset management and incident resolution
- 2 years of experience supporting networked systems
- (Preferred) Experience supporting MacOS and other Apple devices