Who we are
For 30+ years, Stefanini has been helping midsize, large and global enterprises increase the efficiency of their IT operations while also helping them leverage information technology to empower their businesses. Our offers include efficient, cost-reducing and effective services (IT Infrastructure Outsourcing, End-User Computing Outsourcing, Application Managed Services, and Mainframe Modernization). With robust offerings aligned with market trends such as automation, cloud, Internet of Things (IoT) and user experience (UX), the company has been recognized with several awards in the area of innovation. Today, the company has a broad portfolio of solutions that combine innovative consulting, marketing, mobility, personalized campaigns and artificial intelligence services for traditional solutions such as service desk, field service and outsourcing (BPO). We have over 25,000 employees across 77 offices in 41 countries across the Americas, Europe, Africa, Australia, and Asia.
What will you do?
- The Deskside Technicians and Senior Deskside Technicians on the Company Deskside project report directly to a Team Leader and are responsible for providing support for the Company end users when the ServiceDesk is unable to.
- Each technician is expected to communicate in a timely manner with their Team Leader when additional responsibilities are requested by Company, which have not been provided at that location previously. Those may be on the lists below or in addition to the lists within the SDW. The Team Leader will then work with the appropriate Company contacts to determine what preparation is needed to take on these responsibilities and how current priorities and workload will be affected. The Team Leader will communicate this plan back with the Technicians.
- Training for the following responsibilities will be provided by Stefanini, Inc. through a combination of classroom and on-the-job training.
What you’ll get
- Work with brilliant minds, often within a global capacity;
- Comprehensive Benefits package that includes 401(k), paid time off, tuition reimbursement, medical, dental and vision insurance, and much more;
- Opportunity to participate in professional development eLearning programs within the Stefanini University, and other virtual training as well.
Why we’re different
- Brazilian and privately owned company;
- Agility, flexibility, and innovation are in our DNA;
- Flat organizational structure which enables faster communication and decision making;