AIC Talent Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for a Desktop/Mobile Device Technician role with our DIRECT client in Lakeland, FL. This is a 6-month contract, extendable long term. Great opportunity!!
Desktop/Mobile Device Technician - Skills Required:
- 2 years of experience in supporting mobile devices, operating systems, and mobile applications.
- Experience supporting mobile devices (tablets, handhelds)
- Experience supporting client operating systems
- Experience using SOTI MobiControl, InTune or other mobile device management (MDM) tools, is preferred
- Experience with scripting languages such as PowerShell
- Experience working with Android devices
- Skilled in problem determination (Wireless networking, client/server, hardware, application)
- Strong analytical, problem solving and conceptual skills
- Excellent customer service skills
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record
- Demonstrated ability to handle stressful situations in a professional manner
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills (written and verbal)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science (preferred) or related analytical field
Desktop/Mobile Device Technician - Work Description:
- Provide next day support to end users for Android releases and single sign-on implementation in retail and corporate.
- Perform software installation and configuration to mobile devices using SOTI MobiControl.
- Work through Tier 3 incidents assigned to Mobile Infrastructure Engineering in Service Manager