Contract to hire
We are currently seeking a Desktop Engineer that will work onsite at Client location full-time helping delivery IT support and managed services provided by our Client. This role will work on a variety of user facing technologies, including desktop operating systems, enterprise productivity applications, email and endpoint protection and management solutions. This role will be part of the Performance Services team that manages our client's end user environments.
- Excellent organizational, time-management, verbal and written communication skills
- Microsoft (MCP, MCSA) certifications preferred
- 3+ years of IT customer service/support related experience
- Bachelor's Degree
Specific skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to:
- Ensure daily tasks and tickets are completed or assigned to the correct support staff
- Strong communication skills to be able to work with employees to troubleshoot technical issues
- Ability to respond calmly to high pressure situations and to professionally communicate with non-technical staff
- Provision new hardware to all new and existing users, utilizing imaging and configuration tools
- Help to maintain our network of Windows and macOS laptops-including a variety of standard desktop applications (i.e., Office, Email, Internet Explorer, Anti-Virus), Active Directory, Cloud-based applications, and other laptop peripherals
- Manage the Audio/Visual systems (Video Conference; Telephony, Skype) in the New York Office-including assisting staff in utilizing AV control systems to start or conduct meetings
- General issues resolution for Networking, Printer, Server, and other advanced pieces of infrastructure
- Execute on project related work and documentation
- Assist in license management and auditing
- Provide commercially reasonable efforts for non-standard desktop products as the first line of support for end users
- Align with Client incident, change and problem management, procurement, security, and other processes and policies
WHAT'S IN IT FOR YOU?
• Health Benefits, 401K Plan, Paid Time Off
• Opportunity for professional growth and leadership within Global Leader in IT Consulting.
At Brooksource, our business is people. Relationships are at the center of what we do. A successful partnership is only as strong as the relationship built. We're your trusted partner for IT hiring, recruiting and staffing needs.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.