We are seeking qualified candidates for a Desktop Software / Desktop Entity Support--Packaging for multiple openings supporting our government customer in their state of the art facility in Chantilly, VA. Let us know you are interested in knowing more and our Talent Acquisition team will connect you with your PERFECT position. APPLY TODAY to learn more Leidos opportunities.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We’re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn’t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don’t want to overlook.
Desktop software Support / Desktop Entity Support 10.1/10.2 (Packaging)
• Experience packaging, configuring and deploying software using COTS applications (Microsoft SCCM, Hyper-V, XenApp, and Powershell, Flexera AdminStudio) for physical and virtual Windows 7 and Windows 10 desktop workstations silently and without user interaction across multiple enterprise networks
• Responsible for application package creation for standard and production software baselines as well as optional software applications
• Use in-house automation scripts and wrappers
• Experience creating application packages utilizing Microsoft Installer and InstallShield executables
• Experience visualizing applications using Microsoft APP-V and Citrix XenApp applications for installation on physical and virtual Windows 7 and Windows 10 desktop workstations
• Experience utilizing VMWare Workstation and Microsoft Hyper-V for application development and testing where necessary
• Experience troubleshooting and resolving package errors, anomalies, and conflict detection
• Experience Interfacing with product vendors for application resolution where necessary
• Extensive knowledge on the provision of quality IT services, processes, functions, and other capabilities needed to support software delivery services
• Proficient in the implementation of the Application Lifecycle Model (ALM)
• Experience creating and reviewing technical documentation including test plans, administration guides and system requirement documents
• Productive and efficient work habits with ability to set and meet deadlines promptly without sacrificing quality
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment often with changing or conflicting priorities
Experience * Education:
Requires BS degree and 12 - 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 - 13 years of prior relevant experience.
'Referral Bonus Eligible'
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.