We have an immediate requirement for a Desktop Support - L2 with our client in Auburn Hills , MI.
- Review, analyze, and evaluate various systems operations. Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem to ensure timely resolution.
- Performs advance root cause analysis and develops checklists for typical problems. Provide technical support on a variety of issues.
- Escalate problems to next level support professionals when necessary.
- Typically responsible for acting on existing trouble tickets established in the tracking system.
- Works with user community to remotely to solve moderately complex tickets.
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concept, practices, and procedures.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
- Performs a variety of tasks.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- Works under general supervision; typically reports to a team lead or supervisor/manager.
- Candidate should have exceptional customer service skills and enjoy working in a fast paced support environment comparable to a walk up genius bar.
- Requires a Bachelor's degree in a related area
- 3-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- Demonstrate excellent ability to support, review, analyze, and evaluate various systems operations.
- Demonstrate ability to communicate to all user community in written and verbal form.
- Windows 7 and 10, GSuite, Gmail, VPN, Hardware troubleshooting of laptops, desktops, MAC and all hardware components.
- Mobile devices including Android and iPhone.
- Basic networking (LAN and Wireless), Active Directory, CAD, TeamCenter.
- Medical, Dental and Vision benefits, which start immediately upon hire.
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- 10 Paid Holidays
- 10 Paid Vacation Days annually
- Flexible spending
- Long-term and Short-term disability insurance
- Life and AD&D insurance