Our client is seeking a Desktop Support Analyst II for an exciting contract to hire opportunity.
- Perform Desktop Support duties at client site.
- Maintaining an inventory of installed software, managing software licensing, and creating policies and procedures for upgrades
- Working with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensuring that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule
- Analyzing and making recommendations for hardware and software standardization
- Creating user accounts and managing access control based on company policies
- Other duties as assigned
- 3+ years of overall IT Support experience
- Must have 3+ years of Windows support experience
- MAC experience is a plus
- Must have strong communication skills
- A+ Certification is a must