Our client is seeking a Desktop Support Analyst for an exciting contract opportunity. The Desktop Support Analyst will resolve a variety of complex computer hardware, software and telecom issues for the companies' locations in the United States, including installing, repairing and configuring desktop solutions at local and remote sites. Responsible for training end users on basic hardware and software functions as users may require.
- Provide onsite support for all hardware/software service requests in a courteous and professional manner. Coordinate, test and support repairs, installs and configurations of all hardware and software.
- Research and resolve broad range of complex hardware/software problems for end users by applying logic and analytical skills. Ensure Service Level Expectations are maintained. Escalate issues as needed.
- Work with vendors to obtain warranty repairs and services. Ensure warranties on equipment are maintained.\Troubleshoot and resolve Microsoft and Mac OS X (small number) technology issues: Exchange, MS Office Professional, and Windows XP/7. Learn and support internally developed and package solution software. Update procedures with root cause resolution of problems.
- Perform remote updates, patches and fixes at the desktop level, including installing and upgrading software, and configuring systems and applications using SMS type tools. Test and verify fixes to ensure problem has been adequately resolved.
- Provide technical support for telecom services including wire line and wireless services. Setup and configure Smartphone/ Tablet services.
- Rotate support of the help desk phone number and monitor new tickets/emails.
- 4+ years of general Windows 10 and Office 365 support
- Experience working with Exchange/Outlook, MS Office products, Adobe, etc.
- 4+ years of Printing support
- 2+ years of Mobile device support - Android and iOS
- General end-point troubleshooting
- General PC Hardware break/fix
- Experience working in IT ticketing systems
- Certifications preferred such as A+, MCP, MCSA