Desktop Support Analyst
New York, New York
6 month contract-to-hire
23-25/hr depending on experience
As the Technical Support Specialist you will have the opportunity to be the single technician of a Fortune 50 telecom company. You will provide Level 2-3 remote, phone, and onsite support including imaging and hands on break-fix support to internal end-users. As a part of this role, you will be supporting an executive location in Manhattan in addition to individuals who work from home.
• Level 2 & 3 Phone and Desktop Support.
• PC & Laptop Imaging
• Support VP's and c-level executives with day-to-day issues
• Networking Support and Installs
• VPN into users computers to resolve issues
• Break/Fix Troubleshooting
• Hardware and software upgrades
• Utilize SCCM to deploy new software
• Configure, install, and troubleshoot hardware/software
• Demonstrated ability to provide technical phone and remote support to end users
• Experience supporting both mac and windows environment
• Strong organizational skills and the ability to perform multiple high priority tasks directly related to our clients or internal staff.
• Experience utilizing SCCM and/or GHOST to deploy new software to large environments of Windows based PC's.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Active Directory and basic knowledge of network environments.
• Strong leadership, interpersonal communication, problem resolution and conflict management skills.
• Demonstrated ability to coordinate with peers, managers and director level executives.
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.