AIC Talent Solutions is seeking qualified candidates for a Desktop Support Analyst role with a direct client in Blue Ash, OH. This is a 6 to 12-month contract with potential for extension. Great opportunity with a terrific company!
The Desktop Support Analyst acts as a liaison to other departments by communicating information and contributing to the successful completion of tasks and assignments. The role of the Desktop Support Analyst includes, but is not limited to, the following areas:
- Provide initial help desk technical support that may include wireless devices, re-supply and troubleshoot office hardware, install and configure business purchased/leased hardware, manage portable telecommunications equipment; install and configure hardware
- Provide initial help desk support services that may include 'line of business' applications; install and configure software
- Provide end-user collaboration delivery and support (Mail, Calendar, Lync, SharePoint), video conferencing, databases (until Lotus Notes retirement)
- Manage client's standard hardware, software, and site telecommunications.
- Provide LAN/WAN support for client's Infrastructure, maintenance and configuration changes.
- Provide end user application support (O365, RAS, MFA, etc.).
- Provide AV and video conferencing support.
- Administer system access and user permissions.
- Manage hardware/software asset lifecycle utilizing client's asset management tools.
- Manage and update support related incidents using client's incident management tools
- The position may occasionally need to be available outside of normal work hours to assist in emergency events and to perform maintenance and upgrades.
- Streamline processes and ensure the adoption of technology solutions that align with organizational objectives in support of an evolving digital workplace.
- Review performance metrics and establish/maintain a culture of continuous improvement and customer service excellence.
Desktop Support Analyst - Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Business Administration, Management Information Systems or related discipline, or equivalent work experience is required.
- Typically possesses three or more years of experience supporting the implementation of IT applications and/or development of solutions to diverse business problems
- Effectively communicate with others, often with internal customers and external business partners