Desktop Support/ Help Desk Analyst
Our client is seeking a Desktop Analyst for a long-term contract opportunity. The Desktop Support Analyst will receive general supervision and is competent in most phases of end user computing applications, and hardware. Possess the ability to drive solutions through to completion, while maintaining an appropriate level of documentation and communication. Requires a broad knowledge of end user computing and Windows/Apple and Mobile products. Possess solid communication skills, analytical ability, decisiveness, judgment, and the ability to work effectively others, including IT management and staff.
This will be a 6-month contract – After 6-month contract there is a possibility of a 6 month extension or client will hire full time and move candidate to salary.
1. Provide onsite support for all hardware/software service requests in a courteous and professional manner. Coordinate, test and support repairs, installs and configurations of all hardware and software.
2. Research and resolve broad range of complex hardware/software problems for end users by applying logic and analytical skills. Ensure Service Level Expectations are maintained.
3. Determine level of escalation for complex issues and develop and complete troubleshooting processes from beginning to end.
4. Develop and maintain installation and configuration procedures through effective communication and documentation.
5. Primary point of contact for user account creation for all employees, shared mailboxes, and shared calendars working directly with individuals to resolve issues and provide ongoing support.
6. Lead technical support for telecom services, specifically our wireless services. Setup and configure Smartphone/Tablet services for Android, iOS and Windows. Use of MDM for managing devices.
7. Create and lead MDM-level mobile security processes and apply configuration for all company devices.
8. Primary point of contact for troubleshooting and resolving Mac technology issues: MS Office Professional, OS X 10.8 and newer.
9. Maintain hardware and software inventory control. Dispose of outdated equipment. Conduct annual inventory for local and remote campus locations.
10. Work with vendors to obtain warranty repairs and services. Ensure warranties on equipment are maintained.
• 5 years of desktop support experience with exceptional customer service orientation
• Certifications preferred (A+, MCP, MCSA)
• 2+ years of experience with basic network architecture
• 3+ years of experience with MS Exchange
• 5+ years of Microsoft Office and Windows OS experience
• 2+ years of experience with Mac OS X
• 3 years minimum experience with Mobile Device Management
Location : Colorado Springs
Pay: $20(during contract) $42,000.00 if offered full time.
If you are the ideal candidate for providing excellent customer service and looking to grow your IT career, apply today! Referrals Welcome!!
Since we opened our doors in 1994, CSI has become one of the most trusted staffing companies in the industry. Our clients and candidates have rated CSI among the “Best of Staffing” year after year.