ACS Solutions has an immediate need for a IT Desktop Support Engineer / IT Help Desk Analyst with experience in the IT/Software Industry. This is a both remote job / on site job opportunity.
Our client is a leading IT/Software domain company.
Top Skills: Desktop Support, Windows, Troubleshooting, Networking, Ticketing Tools
Job Role – IT Desktop Support Engineer / IT Support Engineer / Help Desk Analyst
Location – Boulder, CO, 80302
Duration – 12+ Months Contract Position
- Should have experience in installing, troubleshooting and fixing desktops and other computer software or hardware problems as well as desktop application.
- Experience with Computer Support. Desktop Support, Helpdesk Support, Win10, Win 7, Ticketing tools, TCP/IP, Networking, LAN/WAN etc.
- Ability to troubleshoot issues with systems and networks using good deductive reasoning skill and troubleshooting, resolving issues related to end user network cabling etc.
Thanks and Regards,
Nilesh Awadhiya If it creates an interest for you, please email me the latest copy of your resume.
ABOUT ACS Solutions.
ACS Solutions is a global provider of information technology solutions, talent solutions and workforce management services. Our Industry vertical based domain expertise, passion for innovation, combined with the power of technologies in cognitive sciences, cloud computing, data sciences, product engineering, robotic process automation, machine learning, and block chain, helps clients envision, build and run their businesses more efficiently. Headquartered in the US, ACS Solutions has grown to over $1.2 BN.
ACS Solutions is a Certified MBE by the Georgia National Minority Supplier Development Council.
ACS solutions has multiple subsidiaries, each focused on the unique area of business:
- Analysts international Corporation (Staff Augmentation Services)
- The Ascent Services Group Inc. (Life Sciences Talent Solutions)
- HireGenics, (Payrolling, IC Compliance, & MSP Services)
- DATA Inc. (Information Technology- staffing)
Recent Awards and Recognitions:
- 6th largest IT staffing firm in the US. (Staffing Industry Analysts (SIA) 2019)
- Largest Minority IT Staffing Firm in the US. (SIA 2019)
- ClearlyRated® 2020 Best of Staffing award winner for providing remarkable service quality to our clients. This is our ninth consecutive win.
IT and Industry certifications:
- Microsoft Gold Partner: Application Development, Cloud Platform, Data Analytics, Data Center, DevOps, Data Platform
- AWS Managed Services Partner
- Google Cloud Partner
- ISO 27001:2013 Certified for Data Security
- ISTQB Gold Partner
- ISMS (ISO 27001:2017)
- SOC2 Type II Compliant