Title : Desktop Support Engineer
Location : Elkton, MD
Duration : 9 Months
- Candidate must have a minimum of 2 years technical support experience or Associate degree in an Information Technology major.
- Candidate must be able to obtain a security clearance.
Top 3 Skills:
- Windows Familiarity/Experience.
- Customer Support in person and over the phone experience. Service Now or V-Fire experience preferred.
- Tier II and Tier III user support.
- Personal computer (PC) hardware and equipment delivery/pickup.
- Troubleshoot and repair IT systems.
- Deploy new Windows based systems.
- Collect hardware and equipment from terminated employees.
Qualified candidate should have the following skills:
- Customer relationship skills - must have a passion for customer support.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem solving abilities.
- Must maintain a neat and organized work area.
- Communication skills (English speaking).
- Ability to complete multiple simultaneous projects in a timely manner.
- Self-starter/ Quick learner / self-directed.
- Work with minimal supervision in a fast paced environment.
- Follow instructions.
- Work and act in a safe manner.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work well under pressure and to meet deadlines as needed.
- Requires attention to detail and the ability to follow precise instructions.