Our innovative client, a multinational software corporation, has an exciting opening for an IT Support Technician to join their team in San Rafael, CA. If you’re interested, please send an updated resume!
Title: IT Support Technician
Location: San Rafael, CA
Type: 6 months contract with potential extensions
The IT Site Support Technician II role is responsible for:
• Deliver IT face to face and/or Phone Support (PC break/fix, OS (Mac and Windows) support, Avaya phone support, Dell and Lenovo device support, printers, desktop applications)
• Responsible for administering and deploying equipment and software solutions company-wide
• Share in production of technical/support documentation for knowledge base
• Troubleshoot all problem areas (promptly and accurately), along with providing end-user assistance where required.
• Consistently meet established SLAs when providing support for PCs/Macs, OS, phones, tablet devices, printers, and desktop applications
• Successful candidate must have provided a minimum of 3-5 years of IT customer service excellence in a support position (desktop support, technical call center level 2/3 or equivalent) within a fairly complex environment
• Technical skills should include: Windows 10, Mac OSX , MS Office 2016/365 Exchange and e-mail support, SCCM Imaging & Active Directory, familiarity with ticketing systems(Service Now experience a plus)
• Knowledge of ITIL V2 & V3 foundational concepts
• Current certifications delivered by renowned IT organizations (ex. CompTIA A+, HDI or Microsoft MCP) would be an asset.