- Windows 10 testing and support experience in a corporate environment.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows 10 Workstation.
- Experience with installing applications via Microsoft SCCM.
- Familiarization with Windows virtualization capability and basic knowledge of creating and reverting sessions for testing.
- Comfortable working with end-users and application testers.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability and desire to work effectively in a fast-paced team environment.
- Prior experience with coordinating technology testing efforts.
- Experience in creating or improving processes.
- Demonstrate experience working in and supporting a Windows 10 environment, installing applications via SCCM and performing minor troubleshooting as required.
- Have the ability to work directly with application owners and end users to coordinate and document testing efforts.
- Serve as point of contact for all applications testing and remediation activities.
- Participate in core team meetings to provide updates on current status and advice on process improvements as needed.
- Coordinating end-user testing of Windows desktop applications, scheduling time with requestors to facilitate testing and monitoring progress.
- Preparing Virtual testing environments for testing using VMWare Workstation, Windows 10, Amazon Workspaces and Microsoft SCCM.
- Monitoring email queue, maintaining reporting dashboard and soliciting user signoff for completed testing efforts.
- General project work in support of the team's strategic imperatives.
This 6+ month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Cheryl: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01612
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE