This position is responsible for providing desktop support for PC/LAPTOP users, both LAN-attached and remote. The support includes the diagnosis and correction of hardware and software problems, the configuration and operation of software tools to assist in the remote diagnosis of problems and the remote control of the PC's/Laptops. The position is also responsible for the deployment of PC/LAPTOP hardware and software. This includes understanding and managing a central image repository and the imaging process.
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported hardware and software problems associated with PCs, laptops, printers, modems and other peripherals.
- Prepare instructions for end users on new products and procedures.
- Other duties may be required, as assigned.
- Minimum 1 year experience providing Desktop PC/LAPTOP support for LAN-attached and remote PCs and peripheral equipment.
- Minimum 1 year experience troubleshooting desktop hardware and software.
- Solid understanding of PC hardware, printers, MS Windows 7/8.x/10, Office Suite, Outlook, Active Directory, SCCM, software and hardware deployment technologies.
- Solid understanding of LAN networking setup and troubleshooting. This should include client VPN, RSA authentication, and proficiency in current remote access technologies.
- Proven ability to easily grasp and master new software and hardware technologies.
- Detail oriented.
- Customer service focused.
- MCP and/or A+ certifications are a plus.
This 12+month position starts ASAP.
Please E-MAIL your resume (attachment to email) with rate and availability to Kevin: firstname.lastname@example.org
ALPHA'S REQUIREMENT #19-01337
MUST BE ELIGIBLE TO WORK IN THE U.S. AS AN HOURLY W2 EMPLOYEE