Our client is seeking a Desktop Support Analyst for an exciting contract to hire opportunity. The Desktop Support Analyst will be working both a Windows and MAC environment.
- Perform Desktop Support duties at client site.
- Maintaining an inventory of installed software, managing software licensing, and creating policies and procedures for upgrades
- Working with hardware and software vendors to verify timely product delivery and ensuring that new equipment is installed and ready to operate on schedule
- Analyzing and making recommendations for hardware and software standardization
- Creating user accounts and managing access control based on company policies
- Other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of overall Desktop Support experience
- Must have 2+ years of Windows and MAC experience.
- Strong Communication skills
- Certification and/or Degree is a must.