Desktop Support Technician
9 Month Contract (Monday-Friday) Possibility of Extension
Desktop Support Technician
, you will be assisting in rolling out and deploying new hardware and peripheral equipment for our hospital clients Windows 10 Deployment. This includes installing and upgrading hardware and software, imaging and deploying workstations, configuring and refreshing PCs, troubleshooting network issues, and responding to and resolving application related problems. You will also be diagnosing and resolving end-user issues involving IT equipment and software, as well as providing desk-side end-user support, project support, and service request support. You're required to have prior experience as a Field Services Technician, as well as prior experience being a part of an enterprise rollout or deployment.
If you are interested in becoming an IT Desktop Technician working with a hospital system ranked by Forbes as one of America's Best Employers, the #26 Company in the nation for Best Company Cultural by Comparably, and a Top 50 Employer in the nation by Glassdoor, keep reading and apply below!
- 2+ years of IT desktop support experience within a corporate Windows environment
- Successful track record providing outstanding customer service and problem resolution for end-users experiencing hardware and software issues
- Experience with PC refreshes, deploying new IT equipment, creating images, installing software packages, maintaining computer networks, and migrating network printers
- Knowledge of Microsoft Active Directory services, Windows 10 operating systems, Windows servers, encryption products, and standard networking protocols (including TCP/IP and Ethernet)
- CompTIA A+ or equivalent certification is preferred
- Must be able and willing to work Overtime hours as needed
- Must be able to lift up to 25+ pounds.
- Reliable transportation.
- Able to pass a 10-Panel Drug Screen & Comprehensive Background Check.
- Must be able to furnish prior vaccinations/immunizations records for:
- Varicella/Chickenpox (prior exposure or immunity)
- Measles Mumps Rubella (MMR) - Vaccine can be provided by Brooksource
- Hepatitis B
- Tuberculosis (TB) - Test can be provided by Brooksource
- Install, maintain, and upgrade workstations, desktops, laptops, network printers, and peripherals
- Respond to and resolve workstation, application, and server related problems
- Update desktop software/applications and maintain documentation on installed applications
- Support company-wide IT infrastructure projects such as PC refreshes, new hardware deployments, site acquisitions, and go-lives
- Provide outstanding customer service and display utmost professionalism to everyone within the healthcare system
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.