- Provide technical support, training, and incident resolution to the user community to ensure optimum job efficiency and productivity.
- Continuously and consistently provide excellent customer service in an accurate, effective and timely manner to create a pleasant end user experience.
- Prioritize, maintain and resolve helpdesk requests while meeting Service level Agreements.
- Manage the inventory of software and hardware materials.
- Prepare, configure, and deploy desktop computer systems including imaging computers and maintaining image library.
- Ensure ongoing usability of desktop computers, peripheral equipment and software within established company standards and guidelines while ensuring optimum equipment performance and longevity.
- Work with vendors when necessary to resolve technical problems with hardware and software.