1. 3-5 years experience providing desktop support
2.. 3-5 years experience with Microsoft Operating systems., Windows
3. 3-5 years imaging experience installing software
Provide routine technical support for desktop, laptop, telecommunications and network systems, including hardware, application software, operating systems and connectivity
* Perform specific hardware and software maintenance, such as upgrades, virus scans, moving systems, and documenting changes in partnership with suppliers, if appropriate, using existing documentation
* Troubleshoot hardware and software issues and document resolution
* Repair or replace defective equipment with support as needed
* Install, configure, and update end-user desktop and laptop software
* Prioritize and escalate issues and requests when appropriate
* Fulfill technical requests from end users or route when appropriate
* Use knowledge transfer forums to identify and resolve problems
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.