Looking to hire a Desktop Support candidate who is interested in joining an industry leader.
- Must have 2-3 years of Desktop Support experience within a Windows 7 or Windows 10 environment.
- Experience with Active Directory, Outlook, VPN, and Office 365 is preferred.
- Experience with Desktop Support for internal users-PC break/fix, utilizing Dell Hardware, imaging, installs, troubleshooting, etc..
- Must have working experience of Networking concepts
- Problem solving skills including root cause analysis and corrective action
- Ability to plan, prioritize and drive issues, tasks and deliverables from concept to closure
- Ability to work across different non-technical and technical functional groups
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work in a global, multi-site, and cross functional organization
- Strong team member and able to contribute in a team environment
- Excellent time management skills
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.