TEKsystems is proactively looking for a Desktop Support Technician with 1-2 years experience.
The Desktop Support role is to perform Windows client support activities for the desktop and laptop environments. The person will also troubleshoot tier I & II problem areas in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user assistance where required.
Job responsibilities include:
* Provide desktop end user and phone support
* Perform installs, adds, moves, and changes to meet user needs
* Participate in projects as needed related to the support we provide our users or the support of our IT environment
* Excellent Oral and written communication skills
* Strong problem analysis and problem-solving skills
* Planning and organizing skills
* Attention to detail
* 2 years experience within the Information Technology field, providing support of desktops, laptops, software and peripherals both locally and remotely
* Experience with replacing/installing hardware/software on PC's locally and remotely
* Experience troubleshooting basic network, software and printing problems locally and remotely
* Experience with various PC imaging technologies
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.