$21.00 to $23.00 hourly
Robert Half Technology is currently hiring a Desktop Support Specialist in Smyrna, GA.
If interested, please apply and email your resume to Michael.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Provide support to end-users on a variety of IT issues
- Respond to telephone calls, email and personnel requests for technical support
- Document, track and monitor Service Desk tickets to ensure resolution in compliance with service level agreements
- Ability to communicate technical information to non-technical personnel
- Ability to install, support and maintain computer desktops, laptops thin clients, printers and/or related hardware and software
- Manage the current telephone system: add, remove and change phone extensions, move phones as necessary
- Analyze and resolve customized software program/application issues in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end-user training where required
- Receive, prioritize, and document end-user issues and actively resolving end-user help requests
- 2 years’ end user support experience in a help desk or technical environment
- Windows support: Windows 7, 8.x, 10, Active Directory, Networking, MS Office Suite
- Knowledge and experience supporting Microsoft OS and Applications
- Basic understanding of network connectivity issues (TCP/IP)
- Experience using diagnostic and service desk tracking / incident management system software
- Must possess outstanding interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills
- Self-structured, independent thinker with a strong sense of urgency
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$21.00 - $23.00 /Hour
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design