$50000.00 to $60000.00 yearly
Desktop Support Specialist
Location: DTLA, CA
Employment Type: Full Time
Benefits: M/D/V401K with match, discretionary bonus
Robert Half Technology is looking for a help desk technician to support local and field users for a high profile commercial property firm based in Downtown LA. This person will be responsible for a range of tasks including equipment set up for office use, resolving escalated Help Desk tickets in a timely manner, and providing technical support to users and guidance to level 1 support technicians. This position will work out of head office whilst also supporting remote users
Major Job Responsibilities:
- Hardware/Software troubleshooting: including PC’s, Windows 7, and Windows 10.
- Imaging and Deploying Desktops and Laptops using SCCM and MDT
- Making recommendations on hardware and software procurement to support business goals.
- Ensure that systems enforce global IT Policies and security policies.
- Expertise in troubleshooting, configuration, and repair of server, network, email, file shares, PCs, and Audio/Visual equipment Manage and execute project strategies
- 2+ years of Desktop support experience
- Strong communication and customer service skills
- Active Directory: Server 2008, 2012
- Experience in Office 365, XP, Windows 7, Windows 10
- Hardware/Software troubleshooting: including PC’s, Laptops, and Printers
**For immediate and confidential consideration please email your resume to Emma Lines at firstname.lastname@example.org **
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at 888-490-4429 to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
$50,000.00 - $60,000.00 /Year
Engineering & Aerospace, IT & Technical, Creative & Design