Our client is looking for a desktop technician to join their team for their Soft Link deployment project. This individual will be responsible for configuring computer devices for the deployment must have experience working with tools that allow for remote deployment of the software licenses. VMware and Citrix virtual desktop experience is preferred.
• Experience with tools with mass deployments is strongly preferred
• Experience using various tools to image and configure computer devices for mass deployments
• Knowledge and understanding of Windows, Mac and Linux operating systems
• Experience creating, using and editing batch files, shell scripts, or other programming languages
• Ability to review and understand Windows event viewer
• VMware & Citrix virtual desktop experience (preferred)
• Experience using remote management tools to support remote offices
• Knowledge of and experience using system management consoles (e.g., Active Directory, Console One, Altiris, Safeboot, etc.)
• Knowledge of and experience working with desktop, laptop and thin client hardware
• Experience in computer networking
• Strong customer service skills customer service
• Experience in financial industry preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
• Understanding of asset management functions
• Microsoft Certification (MCP), MCE, ITIL Foundation, Certified IT Asset Manager (CITAM) - preferred
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.