The Desktop Support Analyst supports end user needs through access management, asset management and the delivery of technical solutions. This entry-level position provides support in delivering team solutions to the end user through the installation of hardware and software, as well as ensuring the proper access has been allocated for the end user.
Knowledge & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in information technology related field or equivalent
- Passionate about technology and a desire to focus on IT End Users satisfaction
- Comptia's A+ certification and experience with Lenovo hardware would be a plus
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Manager, Windows Active Directory and Windows security
- Prior experience performing computer replacements within a corporate environment
- High degree of professionalism, strong communication skills, and the ability to work collaboratively with technical and non-technical areas
- Ability to work hands-on with PC hardware (installation, lifting, labeling, etc.)
- Ability to be physically active and lift at least 30lbs.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- Adaptability and ability to learn quickly in high-pressure environments
- Ambitious self-starter who has demonstrated the ability to contribute as an effective team member
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Demonstrated motivation and initiative to succeed
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills