A government customer is seeking a candidate with a Active Secret Clearance & Sec+ CE certification, who has 2-3 years of basic IT experience. Preferably experience from a military branch. PLEASE NOTE TO BE CONSIDERED YOU MUST HAVE AN ACTIVE SECRET CLEARANCE. TEKsystems is not able to sponsor candidates for a clearance.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
* Install, upgrade, support, and troubleshoot printers, computer hardware, Windows operating systems and other authorized desktop applications and peripheral equipment.
* Perform general preventative maintenance tasks on computers, laptops, printers, and any other authorized peripheral equipment unless prohibited by existing customer warranties.
* Responsible for monitoring, operating, managing, troubleshooting, and restoring service to client personal computers (PCs) or laptops that have authorized access to the network.
* Escalate the issue/problem to proper Tier 3 Support team members when the restoration is beyond the scope of the computers, laptops, printers and any other authorized peripheral.
* Develop trends by monitoring and analyzing incoming calls, problems and support requests.
* Technical knowledge of PCs and desktop hardware
* Authoritative knowledge of current protocols, operating systems, and standards
* Operate tools, components, and peripheral accessories
* Software and hardware troubleshooting
* Windows operating system and troubleshooting
* Microsoft Office 2007, Office 2010 support
* TCP/IP fundamentals
* Working knowledge of AD, Exchange 2007/2010 and remote control tools
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.