We are looking for an experienced (Tier 2 or Tier 3) IT Technician to support its growing managed network service division. The candidate will be responsible for providing both remote and on-site IT user support to outside network service customers.
• PC and network support experience, preferably 3+ years experience;
• Knowledge and experience with managing, maintaining, supporting and troubleshooting servers (including windows), active directory, Microsoft and Windows applications, network support/connectivity, software installation/application, routing and switching, wi-fi, VPN;
• Excellent customer service and communication skills;
• Experience working with outside customers and in multiple network environments preferred;
• Strong problem-solving skills and confidence;
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment and operate under pressure;
• MCSA certification would be helpful but not required;
• Ability to research and resolve complex network problems that Tier 1 support cannot resolve.