Our customer is seeking to hire a Sr. Desktop Support Analyst due to increased workload.
The primary focus of these roles will be to provide technical support and issue resolution to customers internal users. These users consist of executives and financial traders so there is a heightened expectation on the support being provided.
-Provide excellent customer service and problem resolution for all escalated issues from the Enterprise IT Helpdesk
- Provide in-person desktop support for Windows 7 Operating Systems, Microsoft Office Suite 2010, Microsoft Outlook / Exchange, HP hardware, printers and peripherals
- Perform both hardware and software installations, as well as, replacing leased PC hardware
- Provide support for various mobility devices including Blackberries, iPhones, iPads, etc.
- Demonstrate expertise in a Windows OS environment and advanced troubleshooting skills
- Possess basic knowledge of networking concepts
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.