Hiring a Desktop Support Technician with excellent customer service to support our office location in Sandy, Utah.
Job duties include:
- Set up and manage user accounts and permissions to consent access to a network.
- Upholding and testing security, blocking unapproved access.
- Chalk out maintenance plan for the prevention of unexpected failures.
- Setting up the Organization's computer system to meet specific business goals.
- Monitoring day to day computer performance.
- Update and maintain the computer inventory and equipment.
- Maintain and resolve issues on LAN/WAN, VoIP telephone, biometric, AV systems connections.
- Ensure desktop computers interconnection seamlessly with diverse system keeping in mind for compatibility factors.
- Coordinate with vendors to resolve technical problems with desktop computing equipment and software.
- Endorse and apply upgrades to systems to ensure durability.
- Assess functional needs to regulate system purchase specifications.
- Resolve hardware and network connectivity issues.
- Validate & approve VPN access for all remote users.
- Assist in technical upgrading and maintaining of entire desktop systems.
- Support in testing and deployment of new applications and systems.
- Train and guide staff hardware and software usage.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.