Ridgefield Park, NJ
1 Year+ Contract
Essential Functions of the job:
- Experience with Office 365, especially E3/E5 licenses. Must be familiar with all aspects of O365 including Administration of Exchange, SharePoint, Teams OneDrive, Outlook, Calendaring, etc..
- Active Directory Administration. Must be familiar with creating, editing, moving user accounts.
- Experience with Video Conferencing (Zoom, Teams, etc.)
- Experience with Voice over IP/Video Conferencing equipment (VoIP) phone systems (Cisco Polycom)
- Hands on experience working with and troubleshooting Windows 10 environment.
- Support of local and remote employees, utilizing standard Office applications and hardware including laptops, iPads and iPhones.
- Perform on-site analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end-users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions. Solving incidents and requests within SLA timeframe.
- Build, configure, maintain, repair and manage new and existing systems for employees
- Excellent problem-solving and multitasking skills.
- Experience with a virtualized environment in a distributed infrastructure (AWS – Amazon Web Services)
- Sound administration and interpersonal skills. Must be able to interact in a team environment.
- Solid experience with Excel, Word, Project, Visio, and PowerPoint.
- Ethics - Treats people with respect; Inspires the trust of others; Works with integrity and ethically; Upholds organizational values.
- Planning/Organizing - Prioritizes and plans work activities; Uses time efficiently. Completes administrative tasks correctly and on time. Follows instructions and responds to management direction.
- Communication - Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions; Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations. Writes clearly and informatively. Able to read and interpret written information.
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Supports everyone's efforts to succeed. Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Shares expertise with others.
- Adaptability – Able to adapt to changes in the work environment. Manages competing demands. Changes approach or method to best fit the situation. Able to deal with frequent change, delays, or unexpected events.