Connection has a fantastic opportunity through our technical staffing division in Raleigh, North Carolina. We are looking for a Desktop Support Technician to serve as the only IT support on this client site and support a variety of technical issues. This is a PART TIME contract opportunity that will go 6+ months with a chance of being extended.
Hours: M-F; 20 hours per week (8am-12pm or 8:30-12:30pm or 9-1:00pm)
WHO YOU ARE:
- A professional with previous IT support experience in a corporate environment.
- Office 355 and Windows 10 savvy.
- Someone with exceptional customer service skills.
STILL INTERESTED? KEEP READING!
- Provide end user support via phone and deskside.
- Support users in Active Directory and Office 365.
- Respond to issues in person, via phone, and electronically
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution for all networked devices (printers, PCs, etc)
- Provide assistance with security software (MacAfee) and Office Suite.
- Some travel between sites (mileage reimbursement is provided).