Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!This position is responsible for providing technical support to end-users in configuration, installation of software and deployment of desktops and laptops. Troubleshoots repairs and debugs complex desktop/laptop hardware, printers and software problems.
This position requires the employee to come into the office every day.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Install and configure operating systems and applications, provide quality assurance to ensure correct operation of products.
2. Install and troubleshoot problems with various common software applications using established procedures
3. Perform hardware component upgrades and replacements
4. Troubleshoot Internet browser issues, synchronization issues, remote access via VPN client software, RSA Security Token, wireless (Cellular broadband and WIFI), and Outlook issues
5. Troubleshoot problems with networked desktops, laptops, smartphones and printers
6. Manage Desktop Support Incident/Task assignments in system of record
7. Provide mentoring and technical guidance to junior team members.
8. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments, specifically with other technical disciplines within IT such as Network, Telecomm, and Server teams to implement cross-functional solutions.
9. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
10. Demonstrate Company's Core Competencies and values held within.
11. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary. 12. Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data, this role is considered to be a High Risk and Privileged Role.
JOB SCOPE: The incumbent works under moderate direction and uses independent judgment to identify issues and recommend solutions. Work is varied with moderate complexity, requiring the individual to use a broad range of knowledge gained through experience. The incumbent works with internal and external sources to complete objectives, keeping the needs of customers as a priority when making decisions and taking action.