Job Title: Development Tech Lead - (SharePoint Online; O365)
Location: Woodcliff Lake, NJ
MOI: Skype or F2F
Job Type: Contract
Duration: On-going (multi-year)
Contact Info: Stuart Schwartz - email@example.com - 201-786-2425
**Our client is looking for a Development Tech Lead for SharePoint Online.
- The Development lead will work with stakeholders to assess, design and implement solutions.
- The lead will have significant hands-on experience defining and implementing solutions build on Microsoft SharePoint (including SharePoint Online) and other Office 365 apps; have experience with implementing search technologies and a solid understanding of the associated change impacts resulting from collaborative technology solutions.
- Leads the solutions design and development working with Architect, Technical Product Manager and Developers to get analysis and implementation of key business requirements.
- Experience with Azure and O365 would be a huge plus
- In-depth knowledge of collaboration technologies (e.g. Microsoft Skype, SharePoint (2013, 2016, O365)
- Knowledge of application, database/content, system, and network design
- Experience configuring and delivery of third party products (e.g. workflow and orchestration engines, Practice Management Systems, Portals, Document Management Systems, etc) a plus - Must be a Subject Matter Expert on SharePoint Hands-on experience working with Microsoft Azure Cloud solutions – good knowledge of IaaS, PaaS and SaaS offerings (Office 365)
- Understand the principles and practices involved in planning, managing, and implementing change projects and programs
- Ability to act quickly on issues and requests associated with business needs
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills; strong competence in packaging complex ideas into simply business-ready documentation
- Team player who is self-managing, works well under pressure, with excellent inter-personal skills to work with employees and all levels across multiple initiatives
- Must be comfortable working in a global environment with distributed business partnership network onshore and offshore
- Experience with Site Design, Site Templates, Search and Serverless Technologies
- Design, develop and implement unit and scenario testing for existing code base and for new functionality under development
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies
- High scalability projects involving cloud-based infrastructure design and implementation
- Successful track record of developing quality software products and shipping production ready software
- Experience working on POC's and Demo's
- Deep understanding of distributed data model
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
All offers of employment at TechLink, Inc. are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates.
Background checks will include: Social Security Verification, Prior Employment Verification, Professional References, Educational Verification, Criminal History, Motor Vehicle Records and e-verify.
$80.00 - $100.00 /Hour
IT & Technical