DevOps Engineer (Open Work Location)
Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talented individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
This position develops and maintains automated application code build/deployment solutions to incorporate streamlined workflows into the release processes. The incumbent will utilize a wide array of skills and tools including but not limited to source code control, devops automation, pipelines, multi-stage workflows and containerization orchestration to maintain and build upon established department standards and procedures.
JOB ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Fully engage in department-utilized build, deployment, and release management practices to ensure a continuous integration/continuous deployment model.
2. Develop and sustain a Continuous Integration (CI) / Continuous Deployment (CD) pipeline solution that fully automates the build and deployment of organizationally owned critical platforms.
3. Successfully decipher performance bottlenecks and recommend solutions as appropriate to improve the DevOps tools user experience.
4. Establish sustainable tools and processes to manage a distributed deployment model in a container environment.
5. Fully support department release flow processes and assist in the management of associated organizationally utilized environments.
6. Liaise cross-functionally as necessary to ensure department standards and goals are continuously met and maintained.
7. Successfully handle and resolve end-user issues pertaining to application deployments and DevOps tools. Support users on an on-call basis as necessary.
8. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
9. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
10. Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within.
11. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Please note: This position cannot be filled in the state of Colorado**
- Minimum High School Diploma and/or GED plus 4 years IT related experience;
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or an information technology related discipline is highly preferred.
- Minimum 3 years DevOps experience
- Technical certification and/or training are a plus
- Strong Technical knowledge and hands-on experience with:
- Version controls tools : TFS and GIT
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery orchestration using Maven, Gradle, Powershell, Groovy, Cloudbees Jenkins or similar toolset.
- Microservices and Container orchestration using Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher ,OpenShift or similar toolset
- Puppet, Chef or Ansible experience
- Familiarity with networking, load balancing , service mesh
- Programming experience in Java and familiarity with Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Oracle Fusion Stack (Webservices, OSB, SOA, WebCenter), .NET
- XML, JSON, YAML and Rest API knowledge
- Compilation and deployment of both Java and .Net
- Artifact Binary management tools such as Artifactory,Nexus or Nuget
- Build and deployment experience on both Windows and Linux platforms
- ServiceNow Engineering knowledge is a plus
- SonarQube experience is a plus
- Good organizational, verbal and written communication skills and a detail oriented focus.
- Analytical, process management, organizational, presentation, interpersonal, leadership, project management, detail oriented, technical and communication (written, verbal and listening) skills
- Ability to lead and direct others who do not directly report to this job
- Ability to manage multiple tasks with competing priorities
- Ability to interface with both internal and external customers
- Ability to use software, hardware, and peripherals related to job responsibilities including MS Office
- Ability to train others in DevOps processes and tools
- This position requires occasional work outside of normal business hours
- Individual in this position must be able to work in a standard office environment which requires sitting and viewing monitor(s) for extended periods of time, operating standard office equipment such as, but not limited to, a keyboard, copier and telephone
We realize that our employees are instrumental to our success, and we reward them accordingly with very competitive compensation and benefits packages, an incentive bonus program, as well as recognition and awards programs. Our work environment is friendly and supportive, and we offer flexible schedules whenever possible, as well as a wide range of live and web-based professional development and educational programs to prepare you for advancement opportunities.
Your benefits will include:
- Medical, dental, and vision coverage (low copay & deductible)
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability
- 401(k) + match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Paid company holidays
- Tuition reimbursement
- Flexible Spending Account
- Employee Assistance Program
- Summer Hours
MultiPlan is an Equal Opportunity Employer and complies with all applicable laws and regulations. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status. If you’d like more information on your EEO rights under the law, please click here.
Engineering & Aerospace