Imagine a workplace that encourages you to interpret, innovate and inspire. Our employees do just that by helping healthcare payers manage the cost of care, improve competitiveness and inspire positive change. You can be part of an established company with a 40-year legacy that helps our customers thrive by interpreting our client's needs and tailoring innovative healthcare cost management solutions.
Our commitment to diversity, inclusion and belonging are part of the fabric of our company. We strive to create a workplace that fosters mutual respect and collaboration, where every talent individual can participate and perform their best work. We are MultiPlan and we are where bright people come to shine!
This position is responsible for the configuration, maintenance and promotion of software between development and test environments as well as Production. This includes defining, implementing, and maintaining repeatable software configuration management processes across projects for the source code control system software build environment. This ensures an efficient, consistent, comprehensive, and effective configuration management practice for all product lines encompassing all technologies in use.
1. Manage daily activities of software configuration projects, including version control, release management, and change management in support of several application development projects.
2. Implementation of Software Changes to live Production Environments and synchronization of software in Development and test Environments
3. Document procedures, develop tools, and train staff in best practices to achieve efficiency in operations.
4. Recommend and implement enterprise IT change and configuration management policies, standards, and processes on multiple processing platforms.
5. Maintain IT change and configuration management policies and standards.
6. Develop and implement IT change and configuration management awareness and training programs.
7. Develop IT change and configuration management processes and methodologies.
8. Report, track, and communicate changes and impact of changes to environment.
9. Work with higher levels to assess the impact, vulnerabilities, and risks of changes.
10. Serve as subject matter expert on all IT change and configuration management issues and as a resource to other team members and IT staff.
11. Assist in the development and maintenance of documentation related to IT change and configuration management.
12. Collaborate, coordinate, and communicate across disciplines and departments.
13. Ensure compliance with HIPAA regulations and requirements.
14. Demonstrate Company’s Core Competencies and values held within.
15. The position responsibilities outlined above are in no way to be construed as all encompassing. Other duties, responsibilities, and qualifications may be required and/or assigned as necessary.
Please note due to the exposure of PHI sensitive data – this role is considered to be a High Risk Role.
Note: This job cannot be performed in Colorado.