BCforward is currently seeking highly motivated DevOps Engineers for a remote opportunity in Chicago, IL!
Job Title: DevOps Engineers
Location: Chicago, IL
Duration: 6 Months contract to hire
* Understanding of Salesforce application development model.
* Work with CI and CD tools, and source control tools.
* Test our system integrity, implemented designs, application developments and other processes related to infrastructure, making improvements as need Automate our operational processes as needed, with accuracy and in compliance with our security requirements.
* Establish DevOps Engineer team best practices.
* Manage code deployments, fixes, updates and related processes.
* Offer technical support where needed, developing software for our back-end systems.
* Actively troubleshoot any issues that arise during testing and production, catching and solving issues before launch.
* Ability to work in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals Passionate about building an innovative culture Experience working in DevOps area and developing pipelines, standard tool-chains & common platform-services using Jenkins, GitLab, Python, OpenStack and AWS.
* Experience in building & deploying Enterprise Applications with Docker Enterprise & K8s.
* Experience with Lean / Agile development methodologies
* Experience working on unixExperience and desire to work in a Global delivery environment
BCforward began as an IT business solutions and staffing firm. Founded in 1998, BCforward has grown with our customers' needs into a full service personnel solutions organization. Headquartered in Indianapolis, Indiana, BCforward also operates numerous delivery centers across North America and India. We are currently the largest consulting firm and largest MBE certified firm in Indiana. Our uninterrupted growth has allowed BCforward to deliver uniquely configured IT staffing and project solutions for over years of catering to our customers' specific needs. BCforward currently maintains a team of over 5000 global resources. With our additional brand, Stafforward, together we have the capabilities to deliver services for a variety of industries in both public and private sectors which allows us to address your most challenging needs.
This posting is not an offer of employment. All applicants must be authorized to work in the United States and willing cooperate with a background check and drug screen, to the extent permitted by federal and local laws up to, and including, both criminal and financial reviews. The submission of intentionally false or fraudulent information in response to this job posting shall render the applicant ineligible for the position. BCforward is an equal opportunity employer. Any subsequent offer of employment shall be considered employment at will regardless of the anticipated assignment duration.
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 130077 when responding to this ad.