Job Title: Sr. DevOps Engineer
Location: Plano, TX
Duration: 12+ Months contract
- As a Senior DevOps Engineer, you will be an integral member of the DevOps team whose responsibility includes prototyping, designing, developing and supporting a highly scalable container orchestration solution based on Docker and Kubernetes.
- Hands on development experience on any of these languages: Java/Groovy/Python
- Should be very good with: docker, Jenkins, Linux, AWS
- Good communication skills and team player.
- Need good experience in Kubernetes, Dockers, Ansible and CI/CD
- Need to have 8+ years of DevOps implementation and architecture experience to include On Premise and Cloud setups
- Need to have expertise in leading DevOps Design and implementation engagements
- Skillset to include excellence in Jenkins, Git, SonarQube, Maven, Ansible, Kibana, JIRA, Confluence.
- Preferred experience in K8S and Docker
- Experience in designing and creating DevOps CI/CD pipelines across different portfolios such as JBOSS, WebSphere, TOMCAT, etc
- Preferred experience in creating DevOps frameworks for repeatable usage
- Experienced and/or Exposure to implementing DevOps culture in organizations
- Experience in creating DevOps dashboards
Thanks & Regards
Manager- Resource Development
D: 469- 533- 7235
T: 972-234-0058 X 7235