Top 3 Skills:
- 3+ years of experience managing AWS workspace infrastructure. Amazon WorkSpaces is a managed, secure Desktop-as-a-Service (DaaS) solution. You can use Amazon WorkSpaces to provision either Windows or Linux desktops in just a few minutes and quickly scale to provide thousands of desktops to workers across the globe. This person will be writing Documentation and operational handbook along with managing the project. They will also be monitoring the AWS Workplace Infrastructure.
- 3+ years of experience working in a DevOps Environment. Candidate must have experience using Jenkins in a CICD Pipelines. They will be using Chef as a configuration manager.
- 3+ years of experience maintaining configuration management for AWS Workplace endpoint using SCCM.Currently, they are seeking a talented DevOps Engineer to join the Life Insurance Division in Lynchburg, VA. The Life Insurance Division works with financial and insurance professionals to give families and businesses the life insurance coverage needed to help meet important financial protection, wealth accumulation, and wealth preservation goals.
The DevOps Engineer will be a key contributor as part of the their technology team. This role will serve as a technical leader within the team and can work independently with minimal guidance.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Manage AWS Workspace infrastructure
- Build and maintain windows bundled images
- Build and maintain reporting tools for AWS Workspace
- Build monitoring capabilities for the AWS Workspace infrastructure
- Maintain configuration management for AWS Workspace endpoints using SCCM
- Coordinate and support, large AWS Workspace endpoint deployments
- Diagnose and investigate unique and/or complex challenges for the end-users
- Researches new technologies and constructs proof-of-concept for new initiatives
- Collaborates with technologists from external customers and business partners
- Works to enhance, tune, and re-engineer existing connectivity and integration solutions
- Must be a team player with a high degree of flexibility, prepared to work in a deadline-driven and fast paced environment
- Ability to take initiative
- 3+ years of managing AWS Workspace infrastructure
- 3+ years of building and maintain windows bundled images
- 3+ years of building and maintaining reporting tools for AWS Workspace
- 3+ years of building out monitoring capabilities for the AWS Workspace infrastructure
- 3+ years of maintaining configuration management for AWS Workspace endpoints using SCCM
- Ability to coordinate and support, large AWS Workspace endpoint deployments
- Ability to diagnose and investigate unique and/or complex challenges for the end-users
***MUST BE US CITIZEN OR GREEN CARD HOLDER***
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.