Are you interested in shaping and being part of cloud journey for an established and fast-growing business? As part of the development team, you will have opportunity to research and explore services on Google Cloud Platform (GCP), design and build these services to enable CI/CD, and provide agility and support to development team.
- Build and monitor your own deployments within GCP
- Develop, operate, and manage distributed application systems on the GCP platform.
- Implement and manage continuous delivery systems using Jenkins and GCP service accounts
- Understand, implement, and automate security controls, governance processes, and compliance validation
- Develop IAM policies using principle of least privilege to manage user accounts
- Define and deploy monitoring, metrics, alerting, and logging systems on GCP
- Troubleshoot production issues for applications running on the Java Virtual Machine
- Follow up on ongoing tickets with 3rd party systems such as Salesforce and 3CI
- Bachelors' degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years in an information technology environment with experience/exposure to DevOps, networking, security, and/or cloud operations.
- Experience deploying and troubleshooting applications that run on the Java Virtual Machine
- Experience administering web server applications hosted on Unix (any variant)
- Possess strong analytical, troubleshooting, and problem-solving skills
- Experience in automation scripting and testing
- 3+ years of experience with AWS or Azure
- Exposure or interested in exploring GCP
Eight Eleven Group provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, citizenship, disability, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, amnesty or status as a covered veteran in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws.