SkillStorm is seeking a DevOps Engineer for our client in Charlotte, North Carolina. Candidates must be able to work on SkillStorm's W2; not a C2C position.
- This position is for a DevOps Engineer role. The responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Collaborate with application development teams and proactively provide operational assistance they need for their feature delivery
- Managing branching of code, continuous build, test and deploy processes
- Support Pre-prod and production environments
- Troubleshoot build and deploy failures, and facilitate resolution
- Improve speed, efficiency and scalability of the continuous integration environment
- Communicate status frequently to technology partners
- 5+ years of strong experience with Middleware including Web sphere, JBOSS, Apache, IBM HTTP.
- Experience with build and deploy support in a large, corporate environment – preferably within
- financial industry.
- Team player that likes to work closely with Support, Development, and Engineering groups.
- Comfortable multi-tasking in a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to work cooperatively and communicate effectively across various business and technical groups.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships.