Job Title: DevOps Engineer
Location: Jacksonville, FL
Job Type: Contract-to-Hire
Exciting opportunity to join a leader in the Financial Services industry as a contract-to-hire DevOps Engineer.
Headquartered in Jacksonville, FL; our client offers competitive compensation and benefits in addition to flexible work schedules, on-site fitness centers, and wellness programs (depending on location).
They have been named among Forbes magazine’s “America’s Best Midsize Employers” and among IDC’s rankings of the “Top 25 Fintechs in the World” for 2017.
- Responsible for the design and deployment of applications utilizing the AWS stack including EC2, Route53, S3, Dynamo DB, SNS, IAM, SQS, LAMBDA, RDS REDSHIFT, focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance and auto-scaling in AWS cloud formation.
- Set up databases in AWS using RDS
- Storage using S3 buckets and configuring instance backups to S3 buckets.
- Write templates for AWS infrastructure as a code using Terraform
- Manage major architecture changes from single server large software system to a distributed system with Docker and Kubernetes orchestration.
- Use Ansible to manage Web Applications, Config Files, Data Base, Commands, Users Mountpoints, and Packages.
- Develop Build and Deployment Scripts using MAVEN.