Leidos is looking for a DevSec Ops Information Security Engineer for a position in the Northern Virginia area. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Polygraph in order to be considered.
The individual for this position will act as an Information Assurance/Assessment & Authorization SME for cross domain systems. The candidate will be directly involved in assisting with processing all program efforts through the risk management cycle. The candidate will closely coordinate and track risks, accreditation status and reporting status across the project team. The candidate will provide the program with security architecture guidance and engineering review. The candidate will provide documentation authorship, critical reviews, engineering and project management support for related activities.
• Requires BS degree and 12 – 15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10 – 13 years of prior relevant experience. Experience in lieu of degree may be considered
• Demonstrated experience reviewing and authoring security documentation
• Demonstrated experience providing security engineering support
• Demonstrated experience writing and reviewing risk assessment and mitigation reports
• Demonstrated experience with the A&A process
• Demonstrated experience with the XACTA implementation
• Strong knowledge of information security policies such as ICD 503, NIST SP 800-53
• CISSP or similar certification
• Demonstrated experience providing information assurance support for cross domain systems.
• Experience in AWS, Linux, Security Engineering, Encryption, and networking desired.
• Produce high quality documentation to support the A&A submissions within AWS Cloud Systems Operations, recent success moving applications to the cloud.
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500® information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com.
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here.
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.