We are working with an implementation partner in filling the following role in Albany, NY . Please submit resumes to Raji - raji.somu at divihn dot com or call (847) 483 8945 with any questions. Job Title: JAVA/J2EE Developer Duration: 4 Years Job Type: Contract, Initially Remote, Onsite Post Covid Responsibilities: Daily activities will include, but are not limited to: Responsibilities will include translation of the business requirement and use cases to support development of java-based applications. Work with architects to transform the high- and low-level system design into technical components. Develop applications based on technical requirements, design and architecture principles and standards Design and develop reusable code and libraries for platform and shared services Produce work products and applications that reflect and ensure system design and delivery are in line with business needs and project plan. Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders Lead and mentor a team of developers and provide technical expertise Other duties as assigned Requirements 1. Level III- More than seven (7) years of experience working on complex projects with 2 or more years in a leadership role as a Developer
2. More than four (4) Years' Experience in software design and development of enterprise-level applications using JEE, EJBs, JMS, Webservices and ORM tools like JPA/Hibernate
3. More than Three (3) years of experience in developing applications using Spring API and frameworks including but not limited to Spring MVC, Spring Batch, Spring Boot, Angular JS and Spring REST Good to Have 1. Three (3) or more years' experience in implementing extensive unit-tests using automated test frameworks
2. Three (3) or more years' experience in implementing web applications using JSON/Angular.JS
3. Two (2) or more years' experience in continuous integration, build and dependency management using tools such as Git, Jenkins, artifactory/nexus, Maven
4. Experience in designing services and applications using Microservices or Service Oriented Architecture principles
5. Experience in using NoSQL database such as MongoDB
6. Experience in implementing re-suable frameworks and shared services
7. Experience in application integration platform such as MuleSoft Anypoint platform
8. Experience in Liferay portal development and Portal administration: roles, users, sites and organizations
About us: DivIHN, the 'IT Asset Performance Services' organization, provides Professional Consulting, Custom Projects, and Professional Resource Augmentation services to clients in the Mid-West and beyond. The strategic characteristics of the organization are Standardization, Specialization, and Collaboration.
DivIHN is an equal opportunity employer. DivIHN does not and shall not discriminate against any employee or qualified applicant on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status.