Our Client, a leader in e-beam inspection equipment for the semiconductor industry, is currently looking for a DevOps Engineer to help with their needs on an 18 month contract. Below is what their looking to find. If this seems to be a match based on the core competencies and must haves, please apply with resume today!
This individual to help build out a VDI structure within our On-premise Datacenter.
The Individual we are seeking should have experience in translating User Feedback into Requirements and Use cases. Is also capable of making a clear inventory of the current used toolset.
The Requirement and Use cases will be used as guideline for:
- Implement Virtual desktop based on Windows and or Linux with Citrix as VDI broker
- To configure the desktop write puppet configurations according design and requirements
- Setup infrastructure with infrastructure automation to deploy VDI and Software test servers
- Troubleshoot, maintain and support desktop and software test pilot
- Security improvement proposals included (secure by design)
- Setting up the correct CDE including adapting our current Build, CI/CD environment as well as how to manage our current HPC(ideally moving it to managed environment)
Must have 4+ years of professional work experience
Must have one of these DevOps tools (Infrastructure as code): Puppet, Terraform, Packer
Must have one of these SCM (software configuration management) tools: Bitbucket, Jira, Bamboo, msbuild or SonarQube
Plus to have:
- Windows 10
- Linux (RHEL 7)
- Citrix VDI (Xendesktop)
- Knowledge of Scrum
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.